Vegan Black Bean + Cauliflower Taco
Jessica of Healthy, Fit, Fab Moms shares her simple Taco Tuesday meal. Filled with veggies and dairy-free smoked mozzarella, it’s sure to please the whole family! Scroll below for the recipe!
Jessica of Healthy, Fit, Fab Moms
• Positively Plantain tortillas
• Half cup of black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1/2 an avocado, sliced
• Handful of spinach
• 1 Carrot
• 1 cup of cauliflower florets
• 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
• Water or 1/4 cup vegetable broth
• Good Planet Foods Smoked Mozzarella to top
• Option to top with a Green Chili Sauce
• Salt and Pepper to taste
Warm thawed Positively Plantain tortilla in microwave for 30 seconds, until heated through
Warm pan over medium, high heat. Add water or vegetable broth. Then add chopped vegetables. Cover and let steam for 3 minutes (until soft), stirring occasionally
Add black beans, cover and let cook an additional 1-2 minutes
Fill tortilla with veggies. Add sliced avocado.
Top with mozzarella and green chili sauce
Serve immediately and enjoy!