Salmon Salad Bowl
Grace of Grace’s Food Feed shows us a delicious salmon bowl served with Positively Plantain Tortillas on the side. Yum! Scroll below for the recipe!
Grace of @gracesfoodfeed
• Positively Plantain tortillas.
• 1-2 cups of red and green leaf lettuce
• 1/4 cup Carrot spirals
• 1/4 zucchini, sliced
• 1/4 cup bell peppers, sliced
• 1/2 cup spinach
• 1 tablespoon Trader Joe’s Vegan Pesto or pesto of choice
• Avocado Oil, 2 tablespoons
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
• 4 ounces of cooked salmon
In a pan over medium heat, add avocado oil, carrot spirals, zucchini, and bell peppers. Saute until tender.
Once the veggies are tender add the spinach, vegan pesto, and garlic salt and saute for two to three minutes.
In a large bowl add lettuce, vegetables, leftover salmon and desired amount of Poppyseed dressing.
On a dry pan, heat tortillas until warm and pliable (this will only take a minute or two)
Serve the warm tortilla on the side.
Serve immediately and enjoy!